Monday, May 11, 2015

Building an Ark

Our crazy weather continued through the weekend resulting in flooding.  This is after the tornado last Wednesday.  We have received over 13 inches of rain in the last 5 days.  Our backyard is a swamp.  It will be dry today and tomorrow and then rain again on Wednesday.

Oklahoma really needs the rain but just not all at once!  We will be begging for rain in August when the temperature is 110.  

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I had lunch with twin #2 and we got pedicures.  Both the girls got me a Fitbit.  I'm still trying to figure out everything it does.   Twin #1 is sick and she was in bed all weekend.  She sounded awful when I talked to her Saturday.  It never fails.......she gets sick at the beginning of a new school year and at the end.  They have 10 days of school left.

Yesterday we took Mike out to lunch since he was worried he wasn't going to celebrate Mother's Day.  He's a mess!

Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day. 

No comments: