Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Too busy for Christmas

Well, I'm sorta started preparing for Christmas.  I have gifts purchased but not wrapped.  We put up our Christmas tree and that's about as far as I've gotten.  

This week is just full of appointments.  Saw the doctor Monday and had lost another 6 pounds.  I was kind of shocked because I really am not trying.  I've lost 36 pounds since June 11.  

I had a dentist appointment this morning and I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday.  But it will be good to have all this stuff behind me then I can get back to wrapping gifts and having fun.

Our annual Golf Cart parade was this past Monday and again people out did themselves.  In spite of the cold weather we had a great turn out and I was very aware that this would be my last parade.  Bitter sweet!

1 comment:

Olga said...

I am not putting any pressure on myself about the holidays. It is amazing that the things that are important to me are what gets done. Not such a bad thing to learn.