Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Circle of Life

Now, this is how much I love my husband....he is going to go furniture shopping without me today.  He's looking for a recliner for our living room and he has my full support to pick out whatever he wants.  Well, whatever he wants that will fit in the space.  Well, whatever he wants that will fit in the space and not clash with the sofa.  Well, he is supposed to text me a picture of whatever he finds so I can see if it is orange or some other color that doesn't go with my red sofa.  

But.....he has my full support!

Actually, I think he is terrified.  But this is a good exercise in trust!  
Gosh he is a sweet man.  I can't say that enough.  I can't believe I was so lucky to find him again after 30 + years.  I'm grateful for every day that we have together.  

We were laughing this morning about playing Red Rover together when we were in grade school.  How he always had to tie my shoes because I didn't know how.  Here we are today.  He has to help me put my shoe and sock on my right foot because I can't reach my foot because of my hip arthritis.  I can manage my left foot but not my right.  So every morning he puts on my sock and ties my shoe.  

We've come full circle!   Red Rover, Red Rover send Ronnie right over!


No comments: