Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday

I have high hopes for this weekend.  It is just the start of my leave from work.  I'm off two weeks and it couldn't have come at a better time.  We are wanting to have a yard sale partly to clear out some stuff from our house but also to help the girls clear out a lot of their teaching tools; games, supplies, etc. 

I have been burned out at work lately and I guess it shows.  My enthusiasm is shrinking and I guess I'm just tired.  So, this will be a nice respite and a chance to refuel.  I have so much annual leave built up I'm not required to use some of it.  I will still have 4 more weeks I have to take before the end of the year.  Ron and I are hoping to visit his daughter in October if his tests turn out OK.  We are being very brave planning almost 6 months ahead.  I hope we aren't tempting fate......

1 comment:

Muffy's Marks said...

Make sure you make some space for you! Good luck with the rummage sale. We're having one next weekend. Working on pricing everything. ugggg