Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Am I Thankful For This Year?

1.    I am grateful for my husband who makes me feel special each and every day.

2.    I am grateful that each new day is filled with promise.

3.    I am grateful for my friends, the ones that I see each day and the ones that I have never met.

4.     I am grateful for all the experiences that have made me into the kind of person I am today.

5.     I am grateful for the joy and peace in my heart.

6.     I am grateful for the people who are journeying with me.

7.     I am grateful for knowing that I am where I need to be.

8.     I am grateful for opportunities to grow and learn.

9.     I am grateful for all of life and what it brings.

10.   I am grateful to the Divine who have given us all these and more.

Happy Thanksgiving to All


5 comments:

kenju said...

Excellent list. I'd like to steal it and make it my own...
LOL

Arkansas Patti said...

Wonderful list and think number 4 we should all be more aware of and thankful for.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Muffy's Marks said...

Wishing you and those you love a very Happy (Grateful) Thanksgiving.

Olga said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Your list (knowing some of what you have gone through in the past year) is an inspiration.

Linda Hoye said...

Just found your site and I love it! I'll be back!