Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Am I Thankful For This Year?

1.    I am grateful for my husband who makes me feel special each and every day.

2.    I am grateful that each new day is filled with promise.

3.    I am grateful for my friends, the ones that I see each day and the ones that I have never met.

4.     I am grateful for all the experiences that have made me into the kind of person I am today.

5.     I am grateful for the joy and peace in my heart.

6.     I am grateful for the people who are journeying with me.

7.     I am grateful for knowing that I am where I need to be.

8.     I am grateful for opportunities to grow and learn.

9.     I am grateful for all of life and what it brings.

10.   I am grateful to the Divine who have given us all these and more.

Happy Thanksgiving to All


Judy (kenju) said...

Excellent list. I'd like to steal it and make it my own...

Arkansas Patti said...

Wonderful list and think number 4 we should all be more aware of and thankful for.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Muffy's Marks said...

Wishing you and those you love a very Happy (Grateful) Thanksgiving.

Olga said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Your list (knowing some of what you have gone through in the past year) is an inspiration.

Linda Hoye said...

Just found your site and I love it! I'll be back!