Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Texting Seniors

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting there appears to be a need for a
STC (Senior Texting Code). If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is the code for you.
Please pass this on to your children and grandchildren so they can understand your texts.
ATD:
At The Doctor's
BFF:
Best Friend Fainted
BTW:
Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT:
Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM:
Covered By Medicare
CGU:
Can't get up
CUATSC:
See You At The Senior Center
DWI:
Driving While Incontinent
FWB:
Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW:
Forgot Where I Was
FYI:
Found Your Insulin
GGPBL:
Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA:
Got Heartburn Again
HGBM:
Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO:
Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO:
Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL:
Living On Lipitor
LWO:
Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR:
On My Massage Recliner
OMSG:
Oh My! Sorry Gas.
ROFL... CGU:
Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
TTYL:
Talk To You Louder
WAITT:
Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA:
Wet The Furniture Again
WTP:
Where's The Prunes?
WWNO:
Walker Wheels Need Oil
GGLKI:
(Gotta Go Laxative Kicking In)

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

Now that is funny. I may copy some of those.