Friday, November 4, 2011

Bumper Stickers

Honk If Anything Falls Off.

Cover Me, I’m Changing Lanes.

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed
Person.

You! Out Of The Gene Pool – Now!

I Do Whatever My R ice Krispies Tell Me To.

Fight Crime: Shoot Back!

If You Can Read This, Please Flip Me Back Over…
(Seen Upside Down On A Jeep)

Stop Lights Timed For 35 mph
Also Are Timed For 70 mph

Guys: No Shirt, No Service
Gals: No Shirt, No Charge

Body By Nautilus; Brain By Mattel.

Boldly Going Nowhere.

Caution – Driver Legally Blonde.

Heart Attacks: God’s Revenge
For Eating His Animal Friends

Horn broken – watch for finger

Man who walks thru airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

People who say “nothing is impossible” have never tried slamming a revolving door.

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

Those make me wish I had a lot of bumpers.