Monday, October 3, 2011

We had a very busy weekend.  The wedding was beautiful (of course I forgot my camera).  The tables were decorated with tall frosted white fluted glassware filled with huge white feathers.  There were blue lutes inside the glassware and I wish I'd taken a picture!  The wedding ceremony began at 2:00 p.m. followed by a sitdown reception and the party lasted way into the night.  Of course Ron and I were not able to stay up all night but we had a very enjoyable time.

We went to church yesterday and after Sunday school picked up Mike and brought him to the church service.  We had lunch with him and then Ron stayed with him yesterday afternoon and watched a ballgame with him.  Mike was having a little foggy weekend but it sounded clearer today.  He's been having some paranoia issues lately.  We have an Uncle who is just a little on the religious extreme side and he called Mike and must have talked a lot about the devil.  That conversation set off a whole weekend of paranoia.  I guess I can't protect Mike from everthing!

3 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

I am always impressed with how much time Ron spends with Mike. You really found a keeper.

kenju said...

Tell the uncle to keep the devil to himself. he should know better than to get Mike riled up.

Unknown said...

Sigh! The religiously well intended can have the strangest effect on people.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick