Friday, September 30, 2011

Plans for the weekend

Very interesting that my young co-workers do not share my feelings about the child safety cones as noted in yesterday's post.  They just think I'm a grumpy old woman!

Ron and I have a busy weekend ahead.  We are attending a wedding on Saturday.  The wedding starts at 2:00 p.m. and we don't expect to get home until after 11:00 p.m.  That's a very long day for us but the bride is the daughter of my best friend and the groom is one of my favorite co-workers.  I'm going to try and remember to take my camera.  



3 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Camera would be nice. Enjoy the day.

kenju said...

I hope you have a very good time and that you can enjoy the flowers as well as the people at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#anxiety buy lorazepam 2mg - signs of ativan overdose