Thursday, September 15, 2011

Is it that time of year again?

I'm not talking about the impending holidays.......nope I'm talking about election year 2012.  I'm not looking forward to this...... All the slamming and posturing and stupidity that comes with elections.  It's enough to make you want to throw out your tv and start working on your reading list.  And here it is September 2011 and it has already begun.  I guess I'm cynical because it's just more noise to me.  Knowing how politicians work for the highest bidder and not for us (the people) just grates all over me.  Of course what is their motivation?  They don't have the save health insurance issues that we have, social security or medicare don't affect them, they have a retirement for life after one term, so what is their motivation to look out for the people?   So grab your @#$% with both hands and hang on........the bull @#$& is going to fly! 

4 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Don't ya know it. The only good thing is they might give the Post Office a few months in the black with all the mail outs.

kenju said...

I watch NONE of it. It sickens me.

oklhdan said...

Judy, I'm having trouble accessing your blog. I keep getting a big red flag alert. Anyone else having trouble?

Olga said...

Dani, I get the red warning flag when I try to get on your site--on the lap top, but not on the desk top. I plan to largely ignore the political scene this time around, but I will probably get sucked in at some point.