Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm in the process of planning my weekend.  Ron and I have been planning to have a yard sale the first of October.  Everytime I've had one I swore it was the last.  But then more stuff accumulates and I start thinking it's time to do it again.  Ron enjoys meeting the people who come looking for bargains but then he isn't the one that does most of the work preparing the sale.  My biggest issue is always finding enough tables to put everything on.  I don't want to purchase another table because then I'd be working to pay for the table.  Oh well,  Guess I need to see it as just a way to clean  house.

OU plays Missouri tomorrow night so I know where my husband will be.  Mike will not be staying up to watch the game this week.  I can't let him get off his routine because it will throw him into a tiz.  He is just getting over Pink Eye and is doing pretty good right now.  I want to keep it that way!

So.....alls good in Oklahoma.  The weather is great and we've had a little rain so no complaints here.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

I'm with Ron. I love the visiting part, HATE the getting ready part.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog