Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This class is kicking my fanny. Not because it is hard but because it is so time consuming. I have so much reading to keep up with I don't even have time to watch Dancing With the Stars. I sure hope I have a measurable increase in intellect by the time I get finished in December. I'm doing so much writing that I haven't had the inclination to blog. No problem...I don't have that much to say of interest anyway. When I'm not working, going to school or studying I'm just watching my retirement account lose money like everyone else in the country right now. How depressing! Oh well, I figured I'd be working until they find me covered in cobwebs.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was just wondering where you had disappeared to. Thanks for the update!

kenju said...

So how was your mammogram?

oklhdan said...

The mammogram came out just fine. I was very relieved since last year they scared the bejeebers out of me.