Friday, June 14, 2019

Results

I saw my oncologist yesterday and got the results of my recent CAT scan.  Everything looked great.  Great improvement.  In fact so great I don't have to see her anymore since my lung doctor is following up with regular scans.  I was very pleased.  And the only change I have made in treatment is the cannabis oil.  My lungs are so much clearer now it's amazing.  My energy is increasing every day.  I couldn't be happier.

Tuesday I get to pick up little miss at daycare and we are going to the museum to look at dinosaur  bones.  I think I'll take her for a hamburger afterwards.  I can't wait.  I enjoy the little stinker so much!

Ron is seeing a new neurologist this morning.  He just hasn't been happy with his current medication and wants to see if this doctor will have any new suggestions.  

Today is my brother Mike's 71st birthday.  We took him out last night for a birthday dinner.  He's doing good.  One day at a time is what I tell him every day.  But all in all he's doing well.

We actually had more rain last night.  I don't think we will dry out in Oklahoma until August.  We can just sit outside and watch the grass grow.  Of course I know by the end of the summer we will be praying for rain so I'd better not complain.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Dani,

Just wanted to say that I'm thrilled that your lung problems have finally cleared.
I hope Ron's new neurologist works out better than the last one. And Happy Birthday to Mike!

We had a big T-storm last night with clouds that made me remember my childhood in Duncan, and how often the warning siren would sound and we'd all head for the "fraidy hole". I thought when I moved north to Alberta, 'Well, it might be cold but at least there weren't be tornadoes!' Then I found out Alberta has an average of 200 tornadoes a year. Life just AIN'T fair!

Your pal in Canader,
Deb

Olga said...

Great news on the medical front.
Happy Birthday to Mike! Hope he enjoyed the day.