Wednesday, March 20, 2019

More doctors

Monday and Tuesday were busy days.  I went to the Flexogenix clinic on Monday to have a consultation about my knee.  After some x-rays and an ultrasound it was confirmed my right knee is bone-on-bone.  I expected that bit of news.  What they offer are injections that help lubricate the knee and a custom fitted brace.  All this is supposed to delay the need for knee replacement but no one could tell me how long.  I left without making any commitment.  I want to see my orthopedic surgeon and get his opinion.

Tuesday I saw the lung doctor.  He has ordered another lung wash and a biopsy.  I go in for the procedure next Tuesday.  He also made a referral to an infectious disease doctor.  Discussed IV antibiotics through a port and an immunologist.  I'm still seeing the gastric doctor on the 20th.  I left his office feeling a bit overwhelmed yesterday but I've got my head straightened out today.

Tomorrow I'm going to with my daughter's to their lake house.  We're just staying the day but it will be a nice break from everything. 

I have so many projects I'd like to complete but there just hasn't been time for anything but doctors lately.  I finally received the sofa I purchased at the end of December.  Since it was a custom order it took forever to get it.  Of course every time you get something new it just makes you notice everything else that needs to be updated.  It never ends.

No comments: