Friday, May 8, 2015

Ding Ding Round Three

Well here we go again!  Round three of the terrible awful weather.  Last night Ron and I did manage to go out to dinner for our anniversary just before the sky opened.  We had a wonderful dinner...Ron had steak and coconut shrimp and I had grilled tilapia with stuffed crab.  Mmmmmmmmmm and we had crab stuffed mushrooms.  It was soooo good.

Poor Ron, he got me pearl earrings and I put them on and the pearl immediately fell out of the setting.  Ron was so upset.  I was just glad it happened at home.  They are beautiful and I'm sure the jeweler will make it right.

We are expecting storms to move in again today about noon.  They are saying golf ball to baseball size hail!  Of course it would hail while I'm at work.  No shelter for the cars.  I'm seriously thinking about taking off this afternoon and going home to ride it out.  They say tomorrow is even going to be worse with possible tornadoes!  

I haven't paid attention to what is going on around us.  I don't know if Arkansas is getting pounded as well.  These storms usually move east but I guess they die out before they get that far.

Won't be long and the weather won't be as much of a headache when I'm retired and can choose whether to go out or not!  Can't wait!
 

2 comments:

Olga said...

Nice that you got to celebrate your anniversary with such a delicious meal.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.