Thursday, September 12, 2013

Who would have thought that eliminating Diet Coke would make me feel so awful!  By the time I got home from work yesterday I felt like a run over dog.  However, I managed to go all day without one and for me that's a near miracle.  So onward to day two and I'm hoping my stubbornness will get me through the day.  I sure better see some improvement in something in the next few days.  

I have a morning breakfast meeting at 7:30 and I'm going to try a cup of coffee.  I haven't drank coffee in more than 25 years but hey I gotta have some caffeine..........

2 comments:

Olga said...

Sounds like caffeine withdrawal. Be sure to drink plenty of water.

Muffy's Marks said...

Our daughter weans herself from Diet Coke on occasion. She has sever headaches for a day or two. Once she went 10 months without a Diet Coke!! Then had a weak moment and started drinking it again.