Monday, March 5, 2012

Ron is now sick with that respiratory junk again.  This is his second time with it and like me, it was worse the second time than the first.  He was in bed all weekend and still feels bad today.  It was a lonely weekend.  I missed his company.


I've been a little depressed lately but I'm trying to shake it off.  Overall things are better.  Mike is doing much better and that may have led to my mind now focusing on Ron.  I'm trying to remain positive but I'm really scared.  All along there was that 5 year life expectancy and we are in year 3.  Should I be surprised that things may be changing now?  Is that too pessimistic?  I guess I don't want to be caught off guard...but how do you prepare for the end of someone's life?   It really is just one day at a time because there is absolutely NOTHING you can do.  Whatever will happen will happen.  I just pray that I'm strong enough to help him get through whatever may come.

 

3 comments:

Betty said...

There is nothing worse than that feeling of helplessness, when someone you love is sick and there's nothing you can do about it. About all you can do is live from day to day and enjoy each other as long as you can.

If I don't seem to be commenting, it's because of Blogger's Word Verification. I am not going to struggle with it any more. I'm trying to notify everyone that I'll still be reading, but not commenting until Blogger fixes it, or until everyone disables Word Verification. Sorry.

Arkansas Patti said...

Almost incredibly difficult but try not to hunt the witch but enjoy the day.

marciamayo said...

If I only had a few years left, I'd pick you as my partner.