Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just call me wheezer!

I've been sick now for a couple of months.  Long enough that my husband is getting a little distressed.  It seems that my constant wheezing is giving him cause for concern.  He told me this morning that I'm wheezing so loud at night it wakes him up and he starts thinking I have pneumonia.  


I've always had a few environmental allergies that cause me to wheeze and cough.  Usually it is dust (which is why I now have all wood floors) but I'm not sure what's causing the problem now.  I get so out of breath just walking down the hospital hall.  So I'm ready to see the doctor.  I just don't have the time to be sick.


It's ironic that the minute things begin to calm down with Mike that's when I start feeling punk.  Guess I just didn't have time before now.  


Mike's seeing his psychiatrist this morning.  I had a 7am meeting so I wasn't able to go with him.  I believe he will actually meet with the doctor alone this time.  I think he'll be able to handle it just fine.  He's sounding more and more like his old self.  I don't want to get too optimistic but I've really seen a change this past week.  He's much calmer and the anxiety has really lessened.  I finally feel like I can breathe.......well almost!
 

3 comments:

Olga said...

I'd say high time to get yourself some medical attention, girl. You have probably just relaxed enough to notice your own signals, but still glad to hear that your brother is doing better.

Arkansas Patti said...

Time to take care of yourself young lady. Get thy butt to a doctor.
Wonderful news about Mike.

Anna said...

I am glad you are taking care of yourself. Great news about Mike too.