Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Bound

Oklahomans are descendants of some tough pioneers but they weren't Eskimos.  We have no idea what to do with snow except to make snow icecream or the occasional snowman.  Here we are with 9 inches of snow and we are virtually prisoners in our homes.  I'm not complaining since I have no intention of getting out in this mess anyway.  I do feel for those people who have no choice but to venture out.  Thank goodness the weather changes as fast as a woman's mind.  Things should be getting back to normal in a few days. 

4 comments:

kenju said...

I feel your pain. I hate being cooped up due to snow! Hope yours melts soon. We are having a minor heat wave today - it will be 71* - but cold is returning tomorrow. We're on that yo-yo again.

Story Connection - Our Memories Bring Us Together said...

My only question is where is your brother? This has got to be freaking him out.

Arkansas Patti said...

It looks like you all really got nailed. Good time to do nothing.
We only got rain then later the temps dropped off the scale. No pretty, just cold.

oklhdan said...

Mike has been snowbound at his house for two days. He's doing OK but hopefully he'll be able to get out tomorrow. I talk to him on the phone about every hour and Ron went over this morning to check on him and help him with his medication. So far so good!