Friday, January 7, 2011

Mike's doctor appointment went well yesterday.  They are going to order a neurological exam and an appointment with the cardiologist.  He adjusted his blood pressure med.  Mike's blood pressure was way too low.  We were able to get 9 of the 11 prescriptions at the clinic.  I have contacted the drug companies for the other two and have applications for assistance.  They are both expensive anti psychotic drugs but I think we can get him some help with them.  I have a lot of paperwork to do this weekend.  I'm also hoping Ron and I can have a date night (by ourselves) we haven't had any time alone for awhile.  Anyone know of any good movies worth paying to see?

3 comments:

kenju said...

I haven't been to a movie in over a year, so I'm no help. Good luck with the other 2 meds.

marciamayo said...

I've heard that both The King's Speech and True Grit are fantastic, but I haven't seen either of them yet.

Arkansas Patti said...

We have no theater here so I have to wait for Netflix. Just sitting together in the dark with hands brushing as you reach for popcorn, will eclipse anything on the screen. Just go for it. You both need a break.
Glad Mike had such a good check up. Celebrate.