Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This has been quite the holiday season for myself and my family!  There was no time for gift buying or any of the materials things associated with Christmas yet in so many ways it was one of the most meaningful Christmas's I've ever had.  When  you take away the tinsel and the commercial trappings of Christmas you are left with the truest meaning of the season.  Christ was born for each and everyone of us.  He is the greatest gift of all. 

I've learned that Love is the greatest gift and it doesn't require a bow.  My brother is teaching me that lesson every day.  He is providing me the opportunity to be the kind of person I want to be, to love someone more than myself and to walk the walk with God's help.  With God's help we will continue to take each day as it comes and I'm the one who is being blessed every day.

Merry Christmas Everyone..........I hope the New Year brings you joy, good health and much happiness!

3 comments:

marciamayo said...

and to you too, Saint Dani.

kenju said...

You are storing up treasures in Heaven, Dani. Merry Christmas!

Arkansas Patti said...

Thank you. You truly are enjoying an amazing gift, even if sometimes it feels too heavy to carry.