Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I FEEL THE EARTH SHAKE, UNDER MY FEET......

The medical itinerary has changed.  It seems no one in the doctor's office had any idea what's going on so the CT chest ex-ray wasn't ordered until yesterday and the soonest it can be done is the 15th.  That is now pushing everything back about 2 weeks.  We won't get the results until the 22nd and I don't expect surgery to occur before the 28th and it may be the first week in November.  The good thing is Ron isn't stressed about it and in fact he actually seems more relaxed.  It has given him a little time to wrap his brain around the whole thing.

We just has an earthquake......earthquake people.....here in Oklahoma.  Our entire building shook.  It felt like a bomb! 


Just found out it was a 4.5 earthquake and the epicenter was right here in Norman.  It was 5 kilometers down.  That's the strongest one I've ever felt.  We are so accustomed to tornadoes we don't think anything about it but let the earth move and just watch panic ensue.  


Ron called me and said he thought his chimney had fallen.  My daughters called and they evacuated their school.   I just thought my stomach was growling! 

3 comments:

marciamayo said...

Well, it it ain't a medical emergency, it's an earthquake. What bad thing did you do in a former life?

oklhdan said...

Ha Ha Marcia......I'm not paying for MY raising I'm paying for everyone else!

kenju said...

Sorry about the medical delays and also about the quake. I was in a small one in Costa Rica and I hope never to feel that again.