Friday, October 29, 2010

If you are in the Dark Night of the soul, be grateful because you are on the right path. One may not find the Light of the Universe without first entering the darkness…                 Caroline Miss

All beings are lost in Illusion, yet I know they will awaken from that illusion for they are, at heart, already enlightened. What seems so hard for them is from another perspective their own personal path to liberation… Budha


We have celebrated Halloween all day.  The kids trick-or-treated this morning and then had a carnival in the therapy area.  Ron stopped by on his way to work all dressed in black wearing a hockey mask and carrying an intimidating sword.  The kids loved it!  He got right into the act.  His 6'2" frame was very menacing.  He got a little teary eyed as the children came through our haunted house in their wheelchairs and walkers.  The kids get to him every time but I remind him that they are just kids being kids.  They love to have fun just like any other kid on Halloween. 


My costume was simple this year.  I hung a dollar bill on each of my earrings.  Know what I was????????????? 
 Pause for reflection
Still thinking?
Now this is a good one!





I was "A buck an ear"!


Sometimes my wit even amazes me!



4 comments:

marciamayo said...

It certainly amazes me!

Olga said...

Very clever--and so easy, except for the thinking it up. I am amzed as well!

kenju said...

Very clever. That's MY kind of constume.....LOL

Arkansas Patti said...

I wasn't going there but that is really clever. May borrow that one sometime.