Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am having trouble writing. I feel so sad all the time and I cry at the drop of a hat.  All I think about is Ron and worry about how he is feeling and how will he handle the results of the next test.  It will confirm that the cancer has spread to his lungs but I am afraid of what the oncologist will tell him and how he will react.  I suppose there is nothing I can do except love him and support him the best way I can.  He was talking last night about having an estate sale and selling his house.  We are buying matching rings and having them inscribed on the inside.   

My daughters had their 40th birthday USO party last Saturday.  Ron had so much fun.  We had our first dance and though I teared up a little it was a special memory.  He danced with each of my daughters too.  I was so happy the girls had hired a photographer and I'm looking forward to getting copies of the pictures she took. 

3 comments:

marciamayo said...

Dani, what a bittersweet time for you. I know it's hard but you must take each day and each piece of information as it comes.
I'm thinking about you and praying my lapsed Methodist prayers for you and Ron.

Olga said...

It was good to hear that Ron enjoyed the party. Some things are just out of our control, but you can still let joy enter your life. My thoughts continue to be with you.

Arkansas Patti said...

So wonderful that Ron had a good time. I agree with Olga, let those good times in and enjoy them.
They do have healing powers.