Monday, September 27, 2010

Ron is having his CT scan on Wednesday.  I am a whole lot more anxious this time because he is still getting sick when he eats.  The doctor gave him something to take before meals but it hasn't helped at all and over the past few weeks it has gotten much worse.  He has pain, nausea, dizziness, and now he's having sweats followed by chills.  All this lasts for about 2 hours after eating and he has to ly down and go to sleep in order to get over it.  He still has a huge bulge on his left side and that is where the pain begins.  When he showed the doctor the bulge (6 months ago) he just said, "Well, you'll never have the same body you had before the surgery." 
That didn't make sense to me.  What the heck is the bulge?  Ron won't get the results of the test until Oct. 8th.  He finally told me he's scared.  I know that he just has that feeling that something is really wrong.  I'm holding my breath!

4 comments:

marciamayo said...

Oh Dani, I'm thinking good healthy thoughts for Ron. And for you.

Arkansas Patti said...

Putting you and Ron in my prayers.
That doctors comment was bizzare to say the least. Think I'd find another.
Hope the tests find the answer and he can be made well again.

Olga said...

You both will be in my thoughts.

kenju said...

I hope it turns out well.