Friday, July 2, 2010

Well, I don't know how much time I will have to bore the masses with my ramblings now.  I have taken a part-time job in the evenings working with a real estate company in town.  I'm thinking it will be something to work into after I retire from my current job.  I will be writing house ads which lets me go into all the houses for sale in town......I like that part.  At some point I may get my real estate license and try to build up a business before retiring from the hospital.  Anyway...I'll try to drop a line every now and then but may not be able to keep up.    


I am going on vacation....going to Colorado Springs, Estes Park, Durango and then back through Santa Fe, New Mexico.  We leave the 17th and will be gone 7 days.   I CAN'T WAIT!  I'm going with an old high school friend since Ron is unable to take off from work.  But we should have a great time!



4 comments:

kenju said...

I hope you enjoy the new job, and that it builds into something permanent, if that is what you want. Enjoy the vacation and being with your old friend!!

Arkansas Patti said...

Well good for you---poopy for us. If you do go into selling real Estate eventually, it is a good retirement job but it is 24/7. Homes need to be shown when the working stiffs have off, evenings and weekends.
Hope you will let us know how it goes for you in your "spare" time.
Have a great vacation.

marciamayo said...

I will certainly miss you Dani and your humor, but I'm excited for you. Update us when you can.

Batya said...

Im gonna have to say "Save Paper".