Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today I am 61 years old!  WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?  Oh, that's right, TODAY!  I know it is said all the time but where the heck did the time go?  Oh well, not to complain, I'm just happy to still be here.

I've come to realize that I just don't have the time right now to keep writing.  Maybe it is the 61 year old brain that just can't do two things at once but with work and my real estate job my brain is full.  I sure have enjoyed meeting all of you and will continue to check in from time to time.  What a great bunch of ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep writing!  You are all so talented!
 

3 comments:

kenju said...

Happy Birthday! I am sorry to read that you are leaving us. Do pop in from time to time, please, so we know how you are doing.

Arkansas Patti said...

Happy Birthday. You are right inbetween my sisters and my birthdays. Hope it is a great one.
Been where you are with blogging and know that in time you just might get drawn back in. We can only hope so.

Olga said...

Hope you had a happy birthday. I'll miss your blog, but good luck with your new endeavors. Perhaps, eventually, your brain will expand and you will write once again.