Friday, June 11, 2010

I hope I didn't sound alarmed in my post yesterday because I'm not.  I had this same situation 2 years ago.  I think the problem is that I went to a new facility and they did not have my old films to make comparisons.  I had a fibroid cyst the last time and they are probably just seeing it again.   My aggrivation is why they try their darndest to scare the bejeebers out of people.  Not me....I'm on to their game!

Ron came over last night after work and we had dinner.  He's been telling me for some time that his stomach has become distorted in shape since his surgery.  I always try to minimalize everything and kept telling him that his body is bound to go through changes after such a radical operation.  Well, last night I told him to get over his modesty and show me what he's talking about.  He took off his shirt and oh my gosh.....he has a huge bulge on his left side.  I tried to keep my face from showing how shocked I was and then I just told him he might want his doctor to look at it.  

When I say huge I'm not exhagerating.  His right side is just straight and lean and then his left side looks like a football is sticking out the side.  I sure hope there is a logical explanation for this. 

5 comments:

marciamayo said...

Dani, I worried about you yesterday and now I'm worried about Ron. Apparently my worries have no limits.

oklhdan said...

Marcia, I have to admit I'm a little worried about Ron too. He has a 90% chance of his cancer returning so I'm always on the alert for any signs of it. But....we can't live in fear of what if's...he has taught me that.

marciamayo said...

Let me know what you find out.

kenju said...

He could have a hernia. Don't panic. Good luck to you both.

Arkansas Patti said...

Sadly, once you are diagnosed with cancer, every abnormality is viewed with suspicion. You can't help it.
This is time for an doctors opinion to set your mind at ease or to let you know what you need to do. Let us know.