Monday, January 18, 2010

The shower was very nice.  Lots of great food so all the guys were very content.  I learned about a lot of new baby things that were not around 38 years ago.  For instance....the Pee Pee Tee Pee.....a little hat for the little fella's pee pee.................Ron and I cracked up.  Someone is making a fortune on that idea.  Ron was fascinated with the Boppy....a nursing pillow that looks like (according to Ron) a horse collar.  There was no game playing just good food and good company.

4 comments:

kenju said...

The last baby shower I attended was over ten years ago, so I am sure there are many new things out there. My daughter used the Boppy with her twins and loved it. It does resemble a horse collar!

Linda said...

I agree the Pee Pee Tee Pee is a joke. Those of us who've raised children know you are training the mother, not the child, with those gadgets.

My daught-in-law used the Boppy nursing pillow and loved it.

Olga said...

How did we survive our own infancies without all the stuff available now?

Arkansas Patti said...

Now that sounds like a fun time and glad Ron could enjoy.
Hope that no game thing catches on.