Saturday, December 26, 2009

Well, another Christmas has come to pass.  The girls made it over yesterday for dinner along with Ron and my brother.  We had a good day.  The snow is slowly melting but looks like it will be around for awhile.  I'm moving slow today.  I'm not sure if I'll even try to get out today.  The streets still don't look very good.  I don't want to get stuck somewhere and there are always things to do around the house to stay busy.

I finally got on facebook.  My daughters have tried to get me on it but I just wasn't that interested.  I'm still not sure what I'm doing yet and not sure if I'm even interested.  I'm not sure just what the purpose of it is.  People telling you what they are doing all day.....????  Or is that twitter?  I'm confused.

2 comments:

kenju said...

For a good while I wondered what the purpose of FB was, too. I went on it everyday and watched, and the only purpose I can see is staying in touch with friends, and playing some games. I said I wouldn't do it - but I love it!!

Olga said...

I'm not sure what Facebook is all about (although I have an account).

I'm not even sure what bloging is all about yet either (being not too tech smart), but I find I spend a lot less time watching television now. That has to be a good thing.