Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another gorgeous day here in Oklahoma. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. I was met by a gaggle of geese this morning as I came in to work. There were at least 12 Canadian geese just strolling around. They come here every year to nest and make babies. There are probably 20 or more all together and as much as I love to watch them they sure do make a mess! They are not exactly discriminating poopers!

I actually made it to the nursery yesterday and purchased a trunk load of flowers. Since my horticulture knowledge is more than just a little limited I simply buy them for the colors. I have no idea what I purchased, other than the New Guinea Impatients. I know what they are but the rest is a mystery. I can't wait to get them planted. I may work on that when I get home this afternoon.

I'm switching today from Cox cable to A.T.& T. I'm actually getting internet connection at home. First time! Plus....they are actually putting the wiring down inside of the wall and not stapling it to the outside of my house! Hooray........I can take those ugly wires down now. With all the additional stuff I'll still be paying less than I did for Cox tv. Gee I'm thrifty!

Since I'm only babbling anyway I suppose I should get to work. I have a meeting in about 30 minutes.

1 comment:

kenju said...

I need to go to the nursery, but I am really glad I didn't do it 2-3 weeks ago, since out temps have fallen and it was downright cold this am.!!