Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well, last night I finally slept through the night. Oh what a little Sominex can do! I have a long day today with meetings lasting until about 10pm tonight. I sure am glad I got some sleep:) My daughter Julie sees the orthopedic surgeon on Friday and I guess they will schedule surgery on her knee. She's sure not looking forward to it but I think she is ready to just get it done. She will have to have therapy every day for 3 months. With a co-pay of $25. each visit that could get a little expensive. Yuk, I had no idea that a torn ACL could be this bad. They still don't know if her other knee will require surgery as well. My mother kept referring to her as the damaged one. At least that is one way to tell the twins apart.....Julie is the one with the limp! Guess that's not funny. When they were little for years she was the one with the missing front tooth. She knocked it out with a baton. We called her an aggie twirler! When they were babies my cousin wrote their names across their foreheads with a permanent marker but he got the wrong name on the wrong head. I could have killed him!
Well, I have a meeting first thing this morning so I'd better get ready for it. In spite of the gloomy weather I plan to have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

kenju said...

Oh, Lord. How did you get the permanent marker off the babies?