Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Here is the completed bathing beauties clothes pin dolls. My daughter made them for a friend who is putting in a pool this year. They are supposed to be her and her cowboy husband (complete with boots) Pretty cute!

What a weekend. Mine started Wednesday night when my brother fell and had to be taken to the ER. Somehow he sprained both ankles and badly bruised his hand. This laid him up for about 3 days and being the caretaker of our almost 92 year old mother he was in need of help. So I took off work and stayed with them for a couple of days until he was back on his feet. The garage sale was Saturday and we had fun. More entertainment than anything else. Julie did manage to sell her car and dining room furniture and Jamie did OK as well. I just barely managed to make back what I spent so that was OK too. I'm working 16 hours today so I'm preparing for a long day.

No comments: