Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mid-term

Mid-term is tonight. I've read and re-read the 13 chapters being covered and I don't think I can cram one more thought in my head. So we shall see if this old brain of mine can retain anything. It makes me wonder....since I can't remember why I walked into the kitchen most of the time. Maybe this brain exercise will be good for me.

I had someone tell me the other day that the recent problems with the economy is because it is now the end of days. This person was so distressed although a self-proclaimed Christian. I couldn't help but ask what difference does it make? If you are living your life according to your beliefs then you should be ready. It shouldn't matter when that day comes. Not to mention, I thought that was a time to be joyous not fearful. (Unless you have a guilty conscience) Oh well.

No comments: