Thursday, October 30, 2008

I really wanted to get the hang of taking pictures and posting them on my blog. I so enjoy seeing the pictures other people post but alas it is not to be. I gave my camera away. My daughter needed it for school and whoosh, there it went. I wanted to go around town last night and take pictures of Halloween decorations. There are some really imaginative people around here! So fun! We saw a giant spider on a webb in someone's yard that changes color. Down the road one house has about 40 pumpkins of various sizes sitting atop hay bales and all lit up after dark putting off a warm, orange glow. We saw witches flying through trees and ghosts popping up behind bushes. But....sorry I can't show them to you. My camera is now being used to take pictures of 4 year olds doing various things like....standing in a straight line.....! You know, all those skills we learned in pre-k and find useful today! Not being a novice at motherhood I know I can kiss that camera good-bye. Thank goodness I hadn't used up too many of what I have left of my brain cells learning how to use it. I should have just about enough to learn how to use another camera. I hope!

No comments: