Thursday, August 7, 2008

I hope the weather man is right.....rain TODAY! Yesterday's 90 + temp. felt like a cold front and today may even be better. I've got so many projects on the burner I don't know where to start. I've been working on a new classroom library system for my daughter's kindergarten class. I've just about got everything ready to put it together and I can't wait to see how it looks and functions. She has been collecting children's books for some time and now has quite a extended collection. Then I'm going to play teacher assistant for my other daughter on Back To School Night. That should be fun! We have a family fun night scheduled at work on the 28th with lots of games and food and that should be fun. Thank goodness I wasn't in charge of this activity. Our Olympic event just about killed me because of the heat. I'm in a budget meeting most of the day today. Guess I'd better start preparing.

No comments: