Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Turning 59

I'm turning 59 years of age this Sunday. I'm not disturbed by that fact in the least. It definitely beats any alternative and besides age is just a number. Since we are all living longer I guess we'd better get accustomed to these higher numbers. My only regret is that I didn't take better care of myself when I was younger. Like most young people I guess I thought I was invincible. I think the best defense against aging is attitude! I choose to have a positive attitude and not dwell on things of which I have no control. Laughter really is the best medicine and I try to do as much of it as possible. A big smile is better than botox...it's an instant face lift and the more you do it the better you feel. I choose to believe this is the best time of my life, a new chapter waiting to be written.

No comments: