Monday, April 7, 2008

Too Old To Be A Stripper

Not what you think. No danger here. I wouldn't strip if my clothes were on fire. The kind of stripping I'm into these days is wallpaper. AND....what WAS I thinking when I put that stuff up in the first place. I sure wasn't thinking oh gee, won't this be fun to remove 16 years from now. Now that I've almost gotten it all off the walls I'm not sure what to do next. Since I did such a bang up job sanding off all the texture from the walls I now have to figure out how to put it back with as little effort as possible I might add. From now on it is PAINT only. I hope the contractor made it today to install the new counter tops and sinks. I'm ready to get finished with this project! I had to pack away everything from under the sinks (bathroom and kitchen) as well as everything on top of the counters. I have a lot of work to do!

No comments: