Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is It Friday?


Wow, only one day back at work and I'm pooped. Of course I did go home and plant 6 holly bushes, 3 Hostas plus dug up one flower bed in preparation of planting some more plants. Don't know why I'd be tired this morning. ha. I have a late night at work today with 2 board meetings this evening so I'll really look haggard in the morning. Now there's something to look forward to. I about flipped when I saw myself in a picture recently. I knew my hair had turned (what I thought) was a little more grey but whoa nellie I wasn't expecting that helmet head of silver threads. I was actually shocked by just how much silver there is in my tresses. I may consider the whole coloring issue again. If only I just wasn't so lazy......I hate keeping it up. My daughters are returning from their Sea World adventure tonight. I can't wait to see the videos. I wish I had something of interest to report but hey when you are my age you can only take excitement in small doses.

No comments: