Monday, April 14, 2008



IT'S MONDAY!

So hard to come back to work after the weekend. I had a great day Saturday. A co-worker and I participated in the Multiple Sclerosis walk at the Okla. City Zoo. It was a little chilly in the morning but by the time the walk started it had warmed up a bit. It had been so long since I'd been to the zoo I forgot just how much fun it is. I am definitely going back again soon.
I spent another day looking at tile for the back splash in the kitchen. My contractor somehow convinced me that my counter top is green. (NOT) He even had me convinced that the manufacturer had sent the wrong counter top. (NOT) He's a good guy but I'm beginning to think he's color blind. I think I finally have the whole tile thing worked out and either way I'm just going to have to live with it. I think it will all come together and look really good. I'm sure ready to finish this project. My son-in-law is going to help me with the painting so maybe things will come together quickly now. I sure hope so.

No comments: