Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anyone got a light?

Well, the contractor finished his part of the makeover yesterday. Everything looks good and I'm ready to move on to the painting. Last night I went to turn on the light above the sink and it didn't work so I changed the light bulbs and flipped the switch....nothing. I then flipped the switch for the garbage disposal and both it and the light came on. Guess we have one minor glitch. Kinda funny though. I doubt I'll call him back for this..my son-in-law can probably fix it for me.
I'm trying hard not to get overwhelmed with all the projects I have going right now. I have a tendency to want everything done immediately. I don't have much patience when it comes to getting things accomplished. I just need to slow down and finish one room at a time. Easier said than done but I'm going to try.

No comments: