Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beware of Dog

I am dog sitting again........this time for 3 nights to a 1.9 pound hairy (rat) I mean dog. I have fuzz balls under my bed bigger than this dog. Her name is Ella and we are not acquainted though I have seen her a couple of times. I can't really say I saw her, I saw something whiz past me that I wasn't quite able to make out what it was at the time. I knew it had teeth, Very Sharp Teeth, and a lot of long hair. This hairball on crack belongs to my niece. She called me to see if I would (like) to watch Ella for the weekend. Watch it do what was my first question. Does IT go potty outside was my next question. She responded something about puppy pads and that's where I stopped listening. I asked, "Does it have a crate?" to which she responded (Thank God) Yes! We may survive this after all.

No comments: