Wednesday, February 13, 2008

60 Things

60 Things You Probably Don't Care to Know

This is a little questionnaire that was sent to me.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
An umbrella for those unexpected showers....... (I sound so organized) but the truth is I just cleaned out my car and threw away the trash.

2. When was the last time you threw up
About 3 years ago......but let's not talk about it!

3. What's your favorite curse word?
s@#t

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
So far no one has been too humorous.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Answering these questions.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading my e-mail.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Eating lunch.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Hello

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
yes

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

12. What are you wearing right now?
khaki pants and red polo

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Jenny Craig's Breakfast Stuffed Sandwhich mmmmmmmmm

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
To the bathroom about an hour ago.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Football about 2 years ago.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
The contractor who is remodeling my bathroom.

19. Ever go camping?
unfortunately yes

20. Do you have a tan?
Are you kidding?

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If by soda you mean diet coke....yes

25. What did your last IM say?
Don't have it.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working and tomorrow night going to the movies with Ron to see The Bucket List.

28. Where is your mom right now?
I don't know, she doesn't have a curfew.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A door leading to my boss's office

30. What color is your watch?
silver with little heart charms......

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
The Crocodile Hunter and kangaroos.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Not only consider it but done it........a little eye job so I could see.

33. What is your birthstone?
Ruby

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
No fast food anymore but when I did it was usually drive thru.

35.How many kids do you want?
Do I want or have? 2

36. Do you have a dog?
nope

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Co-worker complaining about another co-worker.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
James Garner

39. Any plans today?
I have a friend coming over tonight for some girl talk.

40. How many states have you lived in?
one but technically I was alive when I visited other states so I guess I lived in a lot of states.

41. Ever go to college?
yes

42. Where are you right now?
here

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
e-mails that tell me I have to forward them to 12 people or be struck with a life time of bad luck, some type of medical emergency or death.

44. Last song listened to?
I was humming a minute ago does that count?

46. Are you allergic to anything?
dust

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
tennis shoes

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yeah, they envy my saggy behind.

51. What time is it?
8:15 am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes or facsimiles there of.

53. Do you eat healthy?
yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Damage control

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I don't think so

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No. I've taken to answering the phone, "Hey Good Lookin'!"

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes, but it was so long ago, they only had 5 flags

60. How did you get one of your scars?
See # 32

No comments: